|Brand||Hachette Childrens Books|
Dimensions: 20.3cm x 17.7cm
Join Darrell Rivers and her friends as they work hard and play harder while studying at Malory Towers boarding school. This collection brings together all 12 books in the classic series, which was written by Enid Blyton (the first six books) and continued by Pamela Cox.
Darrell starts studying at the prestigious boarding school by the sea and it's not long before she's forming close friendships and working and playing hard. These charming novels follow Darrell from her first term all the way to her last term.
With beautifully traditional cover artwork and a superb slipcase, this exclusive collection follows Darrell as she makes new friends and enemies, gets up to all kinds of mischief and prepares for a Christmas concert.
- New Term at Malory Towers
- Fun and Games at Malory Towers
- Winter Term at Malory Towers
- Summer Term at Malory Towers
- Last Term at Malory Towers
- In the Fifth at Malory Towers
- First Term at Malory Towers
- Second Form at Malory Towers
- Upper Fourth at Malory Towers
- Third Year at Malory Towers
- Goodbye Malory Towers
- Secrets at Malory Towers