|Brand||Little Tiger Press|
Dimensions: 22.0cm x 14.3cm
With each book containing games and activities to reinforce learning and to test their comprehension, the Ready Steady Read workbooks are ideal for children aged 3 and over who are just starting to build their reading confidence.
The books covering Level 1 are first readers that will spark children's imaginations. They have short, straightforward sentences and fun, basic vocabulary and each story (with a maximum of 100 words) is easy to follow. Presented in large print, they're the perfect introduction to the joys of reading.
The five Level 2 books have longer sentences and start to introduce new words into the simple vocabulary. With a maximum of 200 words, they have a bold design that will capture any young reader's eye.
- Ouch! - Level 2 - Ragnhild Scamell & Michael Terry
- Hopping Mad! - Level 2 - Michael Catchpool & David Roberts
- Where There's A Bear There's Trouble! - Level 2 - Michael Catchpool & Vanessa Cabban
- Newton - Level 2 - Rory Tiger
- The Wish Cat - Level 2 - Ragnhild Scamell & Gaby Hansen
- Fred - Level 1 - Linda Jennings & Basia Bogdanowicz
- Rosie's Special Surprise - Level 1 - Julia Rawlinson & Tim Barnes
- My Turn! - Level 1 - David Bedford & Elaine Field
- Can't You Sleep, Dotty? - Level 1 - Tim Warnes
- What Bear Likes Best! - Level 1 - Linda Jennings & Basia Bogdanowicz