Dimensions: 25.3cm x 23.0cm
With their engaging question-and-answer format, these ten books will help children learn and understand all about dinosaurs, jungle animals and sea creatures.
Full of funny situations that children are sure to relate to, they answer questions like just how many hamburgers it would take to feed a T-rex and what a shark would have to have done if he went to a dentist.
Every book has colourful artwork that will appeal to young children and there are plenty of facts to pore over.
Titles in this collection:
- Could Crocodiles Play Basketball?
- Could a Shark Do Gymnastics?
- Could a Penguin Ride a Bike?
- Could a Whale Swim to the Moon?
- Would an Elephant Enjoy The Seaside?
- Could a Monkey Waterski?
- Could an Octopuss Climb a Skyscrapper?
- Could a Tiger Walk a Tightrope
- There's a T-Rex in Town
- There's a Triceratops in the Tree House
What's in the box
10 paperback books
People who bought this also bought..